Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Dream Vacation Project

     My favorite part of the dream vacation project was exploring the features of your destination. I learned quite a few foreign words and cultural differences.
         
     My least favorite part of the dream vacation project was working with Windows Live Movie Maker. It was extremely frustrating because my voiceovers were never saved! Everything was glitchyand it was very tedious. I literally would do the entire project then click (SAVE PROJECT) and then the next day everything would be deleted!
         
     From this project I learned there is always another way around things. Basically don't waste all your time trying to do something that isn't working. Instead spend it searching for a different more sucessful way.
         
     I would probably try to be a little neater and more accurate when croping my photos. I feel it would have made my end result a bit more polished. I would also spend a bit more time on my movie, because it should have had music.
         
      I think I earned an A on this project because I never wasted a minute of class time and asked for only minimal teacher help. I also explored many ways to do things and never gave up.

No comments:

Post a Comment