Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Struggles and Overcoming






                    My biggest struggle in 21st Century Tech was inserting a widget to my wiki. It was frustrating because I had to go through a whole process to see if it had fallen through. But time after time I would get more and more frustrated.


        To overcome this issue, I kept an open mind and tried things I wouldn't usually try. Including pressing buttons I wouldn't normally have used.


         This helped me as a learner, because it taught me that just because you were used to doing something one way, dosen't mean that way is the most eficient and or right way.



2 comments:

  1. Me too I had no idea what a widget was.
    Nice job on the Blog backround i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is okay to be a little frustrated and try new things!

    ReplyDelete